ant-user mailing list archives

From John Birtley <john.birt...@apollosoft.net>
Subject Re: Running Ant from a web page
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2003 19:55:47 GMT
Hi,

Try ApolloWorks - it runs Ant within the servlet container and produces
pretty-printed log files.  If you're looking to run multiple builds and
display the results then it will work straight out of the box.

If you've got something else in mind then let me know what it is you're
trying to do and I'll see what I can dig out of the toolbox (I came up
with a zillion ways that weren't quite right before we finally cut the
release :)  ).

Good luck,

John.

--