ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: Simple XDoclet exmple?
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2003 13:59:05 GMT
Hi Matt,
Well done for getting it up and running.

I could not find docs on the tags, but grepped for "@ant." in the
ant source code only yields "ant.task", "ant.element" and "ant.attribute".

To do a custom description and/or examples you need to
write a <TaskName>.xml file. Where TaskName is in the same
location as the corresponding java file (with same casing)
see proposal/xdocs/src/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/Javac.xml
or proposal/xdocs/src/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/subant.xml for
one that is used in the current ant manual.

Peter