ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: problems with logging (message priority level)
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:55:35 GMT
This problem came up before in a different context (but
I forgot to follow it up).
The logging for stderr is set to priority error unless the task
is run in a different jvm, in which case it is at level warning.

This is inconsistent and it would appear to be incorrect to set
the priority to "error".

I think we should change the priority in this case to warning. This
is of course not backward compatible.

Peter