ant-user mailing list archives

From David T <...@real.address.com>
Subject disabling targets dynamically
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2003 22:57:44 GMT
File Sets can use Selectors
(http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTypes/selectors.html) which have
"<date> - Select files that have been modified either before or after a
particular date and time"

  <ftp server="my.server.com"
       userid="me"
       password="me@myorg.com">

	<fileset dir="${build}" includes="**/*">
	    <date datetime="${begin.time.for.your.compile}" when="before"/>
	</fileset>
  </ftp>

Hope this helps

David Talalayevsky

-----Original Message-----
From: Conelly, Luis (PS, GNF, Contractor) [mailto:Luis.Conelly@gnf.com]
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 2:06 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Capture / store compiled source files

Hi all

    I was wondering if there's a way to capture which files have been
recently compiled (and by recently, I mean, the last compilation). I
want to capture them, in order to upload (ftp) the class files to a Unix
server (and avoid using some other tool). If I can get them stored /
captured in any way, I can easily build up a <fileset/> and pass it to
the <ftp> task.

    My common compile target looks like:

    <target name="compile" depends="init">
        <javac srcdir="${src}" destdir="${build}"
               fork="yes"
               executable="${jdk13.home}/bin/javac.exe"
               listfiles="yes">
            <classpath refid="project.class.path"/>
        </javac>
    </target>

    With 'listfiles' argument, I the compiled files are shown in the
stdio (in this case, my screen), but I can't handle them in any way... I
have though about send the compilation to a log file and then parse the
values in the file, but that sounds pretty nasty and I'd like to have
something more elegant

    Any help / hint / guideline will be appreciated

    Regards
    -Luis