ant-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Blaukopf <blauk...@netbeans.org>
Subject Re: How to a act based on property value, _not_ if set [was: ANT copy on condition]
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 06:16:28 GMT
You can use the <condition> task with <equals> to make the test beforehand:

--------

<antcall target="mytarget"/>

<target name="checkLabelType">
    <condition property="labelTypeIsNew">
        <equals arg1="${label_type}" arg2="new"/>
    </condition>
</target>

<target name="mytarget" depends="checkLabelType" if="labelTypeIsNew">
</target>

--------

Daniel