ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: Ant not passing System values to JUnit task
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 17:24:34 GMT
Your build script did not come thu.

However
  setting -Dx=y on the ant.bat or ant shell script does *not* set a
system property.
  It sets an ant property.

  To set the system property in the for the <junit> task, you need to
  use the nested element <sysproperty>.

<junit>
  <sysproperty key="active.level" value="${active.level}"/>
  <test name="my.test.TestCase"/>
</junit>

Peter