ant-user mailing list archives

From Dean Hiller <d...@xsoftware.biz>
Subject Re: ant stack trace.....junit/ant compatibility problem
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 13:52:43 GMT
actually, I massaged the code into a place that works in ant and outside
of ant now.  Sorry, I am going to plead lazy on this one as I have a
million other tasks to do.  Normallly my curiosity kills me and I would
have to find the bug in ant or what I was doing wrong.  I may still do
that in a week or so.  My hunch is that reflection had a problem looking
at my inner class.  I probably just needed to make it public.....I am
pretty sure of this since the inner class was the actual subclass of
TestCase that was being run.  The outer class was a TestSuite that just
created many TestCases.(Had to do this to hook into another test framework).
thanks,
dean