ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mattos, John" <jmat...@Indemand.com>
Subject RE: CVS - Unable to open connection ???????????
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 20:30:50 GMT
IT turns out that I switched to using a different CVSRSH (ssh.exe by
networksimplicity) and it's fine now. I just need to figure out why the key
I generated for the other machine doesn't work on this machine (same userID)

Anyone know that one?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mattos, John [mailto:jmattos@Indemand.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 5:26 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: CVS - Unable to open connection ???????????

Hi,all

I get the following output when I run the same script I've been running for
months on a new machine, and I get this weird error:

[cvs] Unable to open connection:
 [cvs] Network error: Cannot assign requested addresscvs [checkout aborted]:
end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

[echo] Using cvsRoot =:ext:buildmaster@VC30:/usr/local/indab
[echo] Using cvsRsh  =C:\Documents and Settings\jmattos\My
Documents\ReleaseFramework\bin\putty\plink.exe
[echo] Using Dest  =C:\Documents and Settings\jmattos\My
Documents\ReleaseFramework\temp\src
[echo] Using passFile =C:\Documents and Settings\jmattos\My
Documents\ReleaseFramework\bin\putty\rsa\key
[echo] Using Label  =indab_1_6_0
[cvs] Using cvs passfile: C:\Documents and Settings\jmattos\My
Documents\ReleaseFramework\bin\putty\rsa\key
 [cvs] Unable to open connection:
 [cvs] Network error: Cannot assign requested addresscvs [checkout aborted]:
end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

Does this look familiar to anyone?