ant-user mailing list archives

From "Noel Sebastien (BIL)" <Sebastien.N...@dexia-bil.com>
Subject antcall and immutable properties ... Normal ?
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 14:37:59 GMT
Hi everyone,

I am using Ant 1.5. I need a functionality to start a task (via antcall) only if a variable
condition is true.
This task should be called multiple times and that is the problem because the "if" attribute
of "antcall" only supports PROPERTIES (that are immutable !!!).

Here is an example where i would like to use a file (deletion, touch and so on) if it already
exists and to do nothing if it does not exist :

<task          A>
	<antCall target=B><param name="filename" value="file1"/></antCall>
	<antCall target=B><param name="filename" value="file2"/></antCall>
</task>

<task          B        if="$filename_exist">         <!-- <<<<< where
and how to set "filename_exist" property which may vary ?? -->
	<!-- actions using parameters $filename -->
</task>

Maybe there is another task (or another easier way) to do this, tell me it then...
Thank you in advance,

S├ębastien NOEL