ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Simple XDoclet exmple?
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2003 15:49:04 GMT
On Monday, December 15, 2003, at 08:37  AM, Matt Harp wrote:
> 1. Where is the documentation for the Ant tags for XDoclet? I looked
> at the
> .xdt that it uses and all I can seem to find in there is ant.task and
> ant.attribute. I'm hoping there is a complete listing somewhere for
> all of
> the tags.

Nope, no docs on it other than the .xdt and good ol' grep as Peter
suggested.

The main them with the tags is that generally speaking you don't need
them.  Task names default to the name of the class (lowercased, with
trailing "Task" removed if it is there).  Setters are exposed as
attributes and so on with creators/adders as well as the
DynamicConfigurator being noted in the generated XML as well (I think).

So at first, see what happens without any tags and see how close it is
to being accurate.

	Erik