ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Robert H - MWT" <Anderson.Rob...@menlolog.com>
Subject RE: scp task error
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2003 22:00:15 GMT
Anil, Here is the pertinent part of that email I mentioned...

The key exchange method of the jsch package is
diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1, diffie-hellman-group1-sha1.
Unfortunately, this method of key exchange was not implemented in
OpenSSH until version 2.8.

This might be worth noting in the ant documentation as a dependency.
Thoughts?

-Rob Anderson