ant-user mailing list archives

From Jhon <developer...@yahoo.com>
Subject unable to extract war contents usin unwar task
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 00:54:28 GMT
Hi,

I want to use <unwar> task in my build file so that after extracting contents of standard
war file, I will do some changes into that web-app.

But If I use <unwar> command it throws error and creates empty directories that are
present in war file.
My task is as follows :

 <unwar src="${jetspeed_src_home}/bin/jetspeed.war"
     dest="${mynasa_deploy_home}"
     overwrite="true"/>

And the error trace IS as follows :

    [unwar] Expanding: C:\jetspeed\jetspeed-1.4\bin\jetspeed.war into E:\temp\tr
ial
    [unwar] Unable to expand to file E:\temp\trial \META-INF\MANIFEST.MF
    [unwar] Unable to expand to file E:\temp\trial \WEB-INF\lib\castor-0.9.3.jar

    [unwar] Unable to expand to file E:\temp\trial \WEB-INF\lib\commons-beanutil
s-1.4.1.jar
    [unwar] Unable to expand to file E:\temp\trial \WEB-INF\lib\commons-collecti
ons-2.0.jar

I'm doin anythin wrong ? Please correct me.

thanks,