ant-user mailing list archives

From "Phan, Hienthuc T Rosetta" <hienthuc_p...@merck.com>
Subject RE: Setting up Ant on Solaris with error
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2003 18:50:36 GMT
It's version 1.3.1

Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.1_01)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.3.1_01, mixed mode)

-----Original Message-----
From: jax@purematrix.com [mailto:jax@purematrix.com]
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2003 4:06 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Setting up Ant on Solaris with error

"Phan, Hienthuc T Rosetta" wrote:

> Well, I couldn't run Ant 1.6 on Solaris; however, I can run Ant 1.5.3.

What does java -version return?

--
Jack J. Woehr      # You measure democracy by the freedom it
Senior Consultant  # gives its dissidents, not the freedom

information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA), and/or
its affiliates (which may be known outside the United States as Merck Frosst,
Merck Sharp & Dohme or MSD) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted
and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity named on this message.  If you are not the intended
recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return
this by e-mail and then delete it.