ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Unexpected Attribute Error in Ant 1.6.0
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2003 19:36:35 GMT
What does your taskdef or typedef look like?  You will need something like
this...

<typedef resource="com/parago/ant/tasks/tasks.properties"
            uri="http://www.parago.com/ant/tasks">

If you had an antlib.xml file available, then you could skip the taskdef and
typedef (assuming your library exists in ANT_HOME/lib or user.home/.ant/lib)
and simply add this to your project....

<project xmlns:parago="antlib:com.parago.ant.tasks" ...>

This assumes that antlib.xml is in the com/parago/ant/tasks package.

See the ant-contrib project for an example using antlib.xml.

Jake