ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: xml-apis.jar [was Macrodef @{x}]
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 18:29:10 GMT

I'm at work now, but I think I checked out the HEAD, not the 1.6 branch.  I
think when I checked out the 1.6 branch before, the xml-apis.jar was the
correct new version.  So, maybe it was updated on the 1.6 branch but not the
head.  I believe the xercesImpl.jar is correct in both cases.  You'll have to
verify all this, but I just wanted to alert everyone about it.

Jake