ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tolley Shorn" <Shorn.Tol...@nrm.qld.gov.au>
Subject RE: Ctrl+C doesn't work with Ant in Cygwin
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 00:03:53 GMT
I get the same kind of issue on Win2K when I'm running a forked java process and press Ctrl-Break
(to try and get a stack dump).
But then again, that's pretty much what I'd expect (in Unix land anyway), the signal should
be sent to the parent process and not the child process.

But Ctrl-C does work for me regardless of whether I'm running a forked JVM or not.

Cheers,
Shorn.

and/or publication of this e-mail message is prohibited.
computer system network.