ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bo Rasmussen" <krogenl...@hotmail.com>
Subject 1.6beta installation issue
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2003 11:39:44 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to install 1.6beta2 version of ant. It works well except
when running a junit task with

         <formatter type="xml"/>

My target runs just fine using 1.5.2. The only modification I've made
to the installation is to add Xalan.jar, change ANT_HOME and added
the bin directory to PATH.

I get a

[junit] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/w3c/dom/Node

I can see that the library structure has been changed - and the
optional.jar has been removed. I can see that the xml-apis.jar
contains this class - so I add this and get

    [junit] javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider for
javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory cannot be found

Here's the classpath from -verbose output

    [junit] 'C:\project\emc\junit-addons-1.4\junit-addons-
1.4.jar;C:\apache-ant-1.6beta2\lib\ant.jar;C:\apache-ant-1.6beta2
\lib\ant-junit.jar'

So here I'm stuck! It seems I'm missing some XML stuff - should I add
more of the ant-*.jars?

Regards
Bo