ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bo Rasmussen" <krogenl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: <batchtest> and formatter type xml
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:04:51 GMT
Hi Again,

Tried to add the xml-apis.jar to my classpath, and now junit finds a
org.w3c.dom.Node - but another error now shows up. I've tried to
reinstall everything - but it seems I'm missing something! I'm
running W2K. Things worked fine using the 1.5.2 version, but in the
1.6 Beta I can't get it running.

Regards
Bo

--- In apache-ant@yahoogroups.com, "Bo Rasmussen" <krogenlund@h...>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Using the 1.6 beta 2 I'm having problems using the xml formatter. I
> get a NoClassDefFoundError. I figure it is an installation problem,
> as the org.w3c.dom.Node is found in the xml-apis.jar in the lib
> directory. The junitreport however seems to run allright ....
>
>     [junit] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/w3c/dom/Node
>     [junit]     at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>     [junit]     at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:115)
>     [junit]     at

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.FormatterElement.createFo
> rmatter(FormatterElement.java:236)
>     [junit]     at

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.FormatterElement.createFo
> rmatter(FormatterElement.java:220)
>     [junit]     at

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.createAnd