ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bo Rasmussen" <krogenl...@hotmail.com>
Subject <batchtest> and formatter type xml
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 10:53:50 GMT
Hi,

Using the 1.6 beta 2 I'm having problems using the xml formatter. I
get a NoClassDefFoundError. I figure it is an installation problem,
as the org.w3c.dom.Node is found in the xml-apis.jar in the lib
directory. The junitreport however seems to run allright ....

    [junit] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/w3c/dom/Node
    [junit]     at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    [junit]     at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:115)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.FormatterElement.createFo
rmatter(FormatterElement.java:236)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.FormatterElement.createFo
rmatter(FormatterElement.java:220)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.createAnd
StoreFormatter(JUnitTestRunner.java:586)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.main
(JUnitTestRunner.java:531)
    [junit] Exception in thread "main"