ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tushar Rahman" <tusharh2...@hotmail.com>
Subject Classloading: getContextClassLoader returns URLClassLoader in 1.6beta2
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 20:23:38 GMT
Hello ,

I have written a custom task. inside that task if I call
Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader() , it returns
sun.misc.AppClassLoader in Ant 1.5.4 and returns an instance of
URLClassLoader in Ant 1.6beta2.
However the custom task gets loaded by an instance of AntClassLoader in both
the versions.
is this a bug ? I think getContextClassLoader should return the instance of
AntClassLoader that loaded my custom task.
can someone please comment if this is a bug and if this is going to get
fixed.

Thanks
Tushar