ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject AW: CVS task
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2003 09:54:59 GMT
Hi Juraj,

The message 'Das System kann den angegebenenen Pfad nicht finden' comes
probably from your CVS server.

This sounds like a wrong cvs root, or a repository location which does not
match with the root.

If you have omitted the dest attribute from your cvs invocation, and the
current directory where ant is running does not have a CVS subdir,
cvs update will ask the server for an update of ??? do not know for sure.

If you did not omit the dest attribute and you are doing your update like
this :

<cvs cvsroot=":ext:jlenharc@host:/daten/cvs/rep" dest="${ws.dir}"
command="update"/>

It means that on "host" :

- there is no path /daten/cvs/rep

- or there is no path /daten/cvs/rep/[directory pointed to by file
${ws.dir}/CVS/Repository]

Antoine

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----