ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shatzer, Larry" <Larry.Shat...@Spirent.com>
Subject RE: Why Ant recording does not work as expected?
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:35:59 GMT

I ran into this, and came to the conculsion that you can't start up a
<recorder> via antcall, since it lives only in the antcall project, and not
the calling project.

My solution was to use a macrodef instead for <log action="start"> and <log
action="stop"> and pass that to the recorder with your defaults for location
and such.

Of course, using <macrodef> requires Ant 1.6 Beta.

-- Larry