ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shatzer, Larry" <Larry.Shat...@Spirent.com>
Subject RE: CVS task
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 18:34:01 GMT
The top of the manual page for the CVS task states:

This task needs "cvs" on the path. If it isn't, you will get an error (such
as error 2 on windows). If <cvs> doesn't work, try to execute cvs.exe from
the command line in the target directory in which you are working.

See: http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/cvs.html

Is cvs in your PATH?