ant-user mailing list archives

From "Zwicky, William R ERDC-CERL-IL Contractor" <William.R.Zwi...@erdc.usace.army.mil>
Subject Dirset broken? (was: Dirset selectors?)
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2003 22:03:33 GMT
The dirset task seems to be broken in 1.6beta.  The docs say it groups
directories, however when I create one, it appears full of files.  Here's my
test script:

<project name="test" default="test">

<dirset id="dirs" dir="." includes="*"/>

<target name="test">
  <property name="str" refid="dirs" />
  <echo>${str}</echo>
</target>
</project>

The result of this is the *files* in the current dir, not the dirs.  And if
I drop the includes, I get all files from all sub-dirs, but not the dirs
themselves.  What's the point of this task if it functions the same as
FileSet?

-Bill

// William R. Zwicky
// USA-CERL  (217) 352-6511 x7405