ant-user mailing list archives

From "Javier Muguruza" <jmugur...@galeonsoftware.com>
Subject use of System.getProperties() in ant
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 15:05:40 GMT
Hi,

I use ant programatically from my webapp. But my client has some
restrictions for webapps, and they dont allow System.getProperties() to be
called.
I am thinking of the best possible way to overcome that, as I still want to
use my ant stuff. One way I have thought of would be replacing
System.getProperties() in the ant codebase with another method that uses
getProperty(String) (allowed) to get all the properties (java.version...).
Would that work? Or maybe  System.getProperties() returns some additional
properties other than these listed it the  System.getProperties() javadoc?

tia