ant-user mailing list archives

From Cantrell David M SSgt AFRS/RSIDS <David.Cantr...@rs.af.mil>
Subject RE: VSSCheckout...
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:10:31 GMT
It seems that Ant 1.6b has an attrib task. This only solves half your
problem, though.

Maybe delete the local source tree before checkout? Don't know if this would
interfere with your plans, though. :(

http://ant.apache.org/manual-1.6beta/OptionalTasks/attrib.html

-----Original Message-----
From: alan brown [mailto:alanbrown@pacbell.net]
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 6:30 PM
To: ant-user@apache.org
Subject: VSSCheckout...

I notice that the writable attribute is no longer available in this task.  I
also note, to my chagrin, that there's no failonerror attribute.  This makes
life difficult for me because I want my build to continue if the file is
already checked out.

My question is how can I make the file writable once it's checked out.  And
how do I prevent failure if the file is already checked out.

alan