ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: Could Ant build scripts be compiled?
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 06:50:15 GMT
Oh yes - my 4th reason :-)
Too less benefit for to much fun (while writing) ...

@scott: sorry no valuable gems found ...

Jan

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/ant/proposal/mutant/build/Attic/bootstrap.
xsl?rev=1.3&co
> ntent-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
>
> The resulting generated class

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ant/proposal/mutant/src/java/bo
otstrap/org/ap
ache/ant/builder/Attic/MutantBuilder.java?rev=1.7