ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: Ant 1.6 + JUnit (where's ant/launch/Locator)?
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 06:07:38 GMT
ANTHOME\lib\ant-launcher.jar

If you start Ant 1.6 from command line, the wrapper script will (more or
less)
do a
    java -jar ant-launcher.jar oata.launch.Launcher
That class loads all jars in the lib directory and in %user.home%/.ant/lib
After that Ant starts.

If you start JUnitSwingRunner, maybe some of these jars are not on classpath

Jan