ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: evaluating property names with embedded properties
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 07:00:34 GMT
Properties are not expanded inside propertynames:
${${module.name.small}.supported.screen.lang}
Maybe AntContribs <propertycopy/> could help here.

Just an idea:

<propertycopy name="supported.screens"
from="${module.name.small}.supported.screen.lang"/>
<property name="supported.screens" value="en"/>

Jan