ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: Where are the new features of 1.6 documented?
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:02:40 GMT
differences between beta1 and beta2 are not listed.
changes between 1.5 and 1.6 are listed in the WHATSNEW file in the root
directory of ant.

Status Report for the Ant project
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=106871663305745&w=2

If I remember right, DD asked that some weeks ago on the dev-list. But I
haven´t found the
message.

Jan