ant-user mailing list archives

From Vikas Phonsa <VPho...@suz.com>
Subject RE: How to execute task depending on input from command line
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 22:16:17 GMT
Try the <if> task of Ant-Contrib

-----Original Message-----
From: Jhon [mailto:developer_me@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 2:02 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: How to execute task depending on input from command line

Hi,

I want to execute certain task depending upon which option has selected by
user during execution of build.xml.

for eg. if user inputs "dev", then I want to do dev deployment by calling
corresponding task.
if user inputs "stage", then I want to do stage deployment by calling corr.
task.

I know I can use <input> task to get user input. But not able to understand
how can I check the condition if user input is equal  to "dev" or "stage".

Can any body tell me how can I call targets depending on specific conditions
?

thanks,