ant-user mailing list archives

From Vikas Phonsa <VPho...@suz.com>
Subject RE: hi-jacked email addresses
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 19:09:33 GMT
Yeah I've seen that happening in my email. But not very often, maybe just a
couple of times so just disregarded that. Don't know if its serious .

Vikas

-----Original Message-----
From: Donal Quinlan [mailto:donal@savvion.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 11:03 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: hi-jacked email addresses

Has anybody on the list been receiving bounced email for email they did
not send?

I have been getting a ton of emails from servers saying the person 'I'
sent the email to detected a virus in my email. My account is clean and
you may have guessed it but I haven't been sending emails to all these
people. Has any on this list had problems with their email address being
forged? This is pretty much the only public place where I use my work
email address. I don't use it on newsgroups or to sign up for whatever
on the web.

Thanks

Donal