ant-user mailing list archives

From Vijay Viatla <Vijay.Via...@lfs.co.uk>
Subject Computer name case sensitive
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2003 16:43:26 GMT
I am trying to deploy my ear file in Websphere.

Unfortunately, the node name in WAS is case sensitive and my system name is
a combination of upper and lower case.

There are no specific properties to get this other than using Environment
variables.
The environment variable COMPUTERNAME in Windows or HOSTNAME in Unix returns
the node name in Upper case.

Do anyone know hot to get the node name as it is using Ant?

Thanks

Vijay

This email is intended only for the use of the addressees named above and may be confidential
or legally privileged. If you are not an addressee you must not read it and must not use any
information contained in it, nor copy it, nor inform any person other than Lynx Financial
Systems or the addressees of its existence or contents.  If you have received this email and
are not a named addressee, please delete it and notify the Lynx Financial Systems IT Department
on 0113 2892990.