ant-user mailing list archives

From "Stirling, Scott" <>
Subject RE: Invicta - a new open-source build management tool & framework
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:54:29 GMT
> From: Nadav Soferman []
> Hi,
> Invicta is a new open-source tool and framework for
> managing a build environment. It is based on ANT.
> Take a look at:

It's similar to Maven, but without the Jelly scripting and with a better project object model.

The license is GPL.  Why not LGPL or BSD-style?

The extent of documentation and diagrams for this tool is amazing for a first announcement.
 I'm curious how this project came about.  The content on the site looks great.

Scott Stirling
Workscape, Inc.

may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and/or CONFIDENTIAL.  If you

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message