ant-user mailing list archives

From "Woodward, Andy" <Andy.Woodw...@littlewoods.co.uk>
Subject RE: javascript: Using pvcsProject nested element of the Pvcs task.
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 14:35:18 GMT
Thanks Peter,  that works fine now.

Cheers

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter reilly [mailto:peter.reilly@corvil.com]
Sent: 27 November 2003 10:01
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: javascript: Using pvcsProject nested element of the Pvcs
task.

You need to import the PvcsProject class.
With javascript this is done with
importClass(Package.org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.pvcs.PvcsProject);

However I have not been able to get this to work.

One can use beanshell instead:
  <target name="pvcs">
    <script language="beanshell">
      import org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.pvcs.PvcsProject;
      pvcs = project.createTask("pvcs");
      p1 = new PvcsProject();
      p2 = new PvcsProject();
      p1.setName("project1");
      p2.setName("project2");
      pvcs.addPvcsproject(p1);
      pvcs.addPvcsproject(p2);
      // etc.....
    </script>
  </target>

Peter

On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 16:45, Woodward, Andy wrote:
> I'd like to do something like this in JavaScript (note pvcsproject nested element)
>
> 		<pvcs pvcsbin="${pvcs.bin}"
> 			repository="${pvcs.repository}"
> 			filenameFormat="${pvcs.filenameformat}"
> 			linestart="${pvcs.linestart}"
> 			<pvcsproject name="${pvcs.project1}" />
> 			<pvcsproject name="${pvcs.project2}" />
> 		</pvcs>
>
> I've got it working fine when the pvcsproject is just an attribute
>
> 	  <target name="createPvcsTarget" depends="init">
> 		    <script language="javascript"> <![CDATA[
>
> 			// get project name
> 			project = createPvcsTargets.getProject();
>
>      			pvcs = project.createTask("pvcs");
>         			getLatest.addTask(pvcs);
>         			pvcs.setPvcsbin(project.getProperty("pvcs.bin"));
>         			pvcs.setRepository(project.getProperty("pvcs.repository"));
>         			pvcs.setFilenameFormat(project.getProperty("pvcs.filenameformat"));
>         			pvcs.setLineStart(project.getProperty("pvcs.linestart"));
> 				pvcs.setPvcsproject(project.getProperty("pvcs.project1"));
> 		    ]]> </script>
>   	</target>
>
> however can't get it to work when pvcsproject is a nested element.  Looking at the API
javadocs for pvcs class I think that I need to use the addPvcsProject method - but that requires
a PvcsProject object - any ideas how I create one?

> Any help appreciated
>
> Cheers
>
> Andy
> x2623

> This e-mail and its attachments are confidential
> and are intended for the above named recipient
> only. If this has come to you in error, please
> notify the sender immediately and delete this
> e-mail from your system.
> You must take no action based on this, nor must
> you copy or disclose it or any part of its contents
> to any person or organisation.
> Statements and opinions contained in this email may
> not necessarily represent those of Littlewoods.
> Please note that e-mail communications may be monitored.
> The registered office of Littlewoods Limited and its
> subsidiaries is 100 Old Hall Street, Liverpool, L70 1AB.
> Registered number of Littlewoods Limited is 262152.

e-mail from your system.
to any person or organisation.