ant-user mailing list archives

From "Woodward, Andy" <Andy.Woodw...@littlewoods.co.uk>
Subject javascript: Using pvcsProject nested element of the Pvcs task.
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:45:07 GMT
I'd like to do something like this in JavaScript (note pvcsproject nested element)

		<pvcs pvcsbin="${pvcs.bin}"
			repository="${pvcs.repository}"
			filenameFormat="${pvcs.filenameformat}"
			linestart="${pvcs.linestart}"
			<pvcsproject name="${pvcs.project1}" />
			<pvcsproject name="${pvcs.project2}" />
		</pvcs>

I've got it working fine when the pvcsproject is just an attribute

	  <target name="createPvcsTarget" depends="init">

			// get project name
			project = createPvcsTargets.getProject();

     			pvcs = project.createTask("pvcs");
        			getLatest.addTask(pvcs);
        			pvcs.setPvcsbin(project.getProperty("pvcs.bin"));
        			pvcs.setRepository(project.getProperty("pvcs.repository"));
        			pvcs.setFilenameFormat(project.getProperty("pvcs.filenameformat"));
        			pvcs.setLineStart(project.getProperty("pvcs.linestart"));
				pvcs.setPvcsproject(project.getProperty("pvcs.project1"));
		    ]]> </script>
  	</target>

however can't get it to work when pvcsproject is a nested element.  Looking at the API javadocs
for pvcs class I think that I need to use the addPvcsProject method - but that requires a
PvcsProject object - any ideas how I create one?

Any help appreciated

Cheers

Andy
x2623