ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: JavaCC task on Ant 1.6beta2 within IntelliJ not working
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 19:15:23 GMT
Or you could cheat like I did with the Lucene build and use <java> to
invoke it :))

There were too many headaches with trying to use <javacc> and dealing
with all the variables involved in making it work on different versions
of Ant and different versions of JavaCC.  Have a look at the
jakarta-lucene/build.xml file and see how I did it.

	Erik