ant-user mailing list archives

From Wascally Wabbit <wascallywab...@earthling.net>
Subject Ant 1.6 + JUnit (where's ant/launch/Locator)?
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 00:50:28 GMT
OK.

I have *got* to missing something here. Just tried running a
series of JUnit-based task tests in the swingui test runner
with Ant 1.6beta2 and I get the following for every test:
   java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/tools/ant/launch/Locator
   at org.apache.tools.ant.util.FileUtils.fromURI(FileUtils.java:1329)

Looked in the tgz and zip "ant.jar" files and sure enough that
entire package is missing. They are included in the Ant API
documentation set and the source. The tests all compiled with
the beta libraries fine.

Soooo where are these classes? The Ant testcase use JUnit
so I'm assuming there's some missing in my setup...

Thanks,

The Wabbit