ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bender, Christopher" <Christopher.Ben...@tdsecurities.com>
Subject antcall task problems when calling ant from java
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:26:08 GMT
Hey,

I have a buildfile that is named something other than build.xml, for example, build.20031120.xml.
 I then do the following to setup the project:

	File buildFile = new File(getTempBuildFileLoc());
	project.setBaseDir(new File(getResourceDir());

	ProjectHelper.configureProject(project, buildFile);

	project.setProperty("homeDir", getAppHome());

The problem comes when I try and execute the project and ant attempts to execute my antcall
tasks, it gives the following:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\.......\xml\build.xml (The system cannot find the file specified)

It seems that when it tries to do the ant call it tries to look for a build.xml file for some
reason, even though i didnt even invoke the project using build.xml.  Is there a property
I am forgetting to set?

thx,
chris