ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conelly, Luis (EM, DDEMESIS)" <Luis.Cone...@ge.com>
Subject How to print out a <path > structure
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 23:32:22 GMT
Hi

	I'd like to know which jar files are available for my ant tasks. This is a snippet of the
script

    <path id="project.class.path">
        <pathelement path="${env.CLASSPATH}"/>
        <fileset dir="${lib}">
            <include name="**/*.jar"/>
            <include name="**/*.zip"/>
        </fileset>
        <fileset dir="${env.ANT_HOME}/lib">
            <include name="**/*.jar"/>
            <include name="**/*.zip"/>
        </fileset>
        <pathelement location="src"/>
    </path>

	I want to know which jar & zip files I can reach within an ant task, bcoz I want to implement
a new task and I drop the jar file in $ANT_HOME/lib, but it seems I cannot implement a task
within the jar file.

	Regards
	LC

_______________________
Luis G. Conelly
Contractor

Global Nuclear Fuel
A join venture of GE, Toshiba & Hitachi
Ph. (+52) 449-910-7800 ext. 7308
Mobile (+52) 449-123-8749
DialComm. *879-7308
Fax (+52)449-910-7801
e-mail Luis.Conelly@GE.com
"The information contained in this transmission is non-public, is the confidential, proprietary
information of GE Ddemesis Servicios, S.A. de C.V. and / or GE Nuclear Energy and / or Global
Nuclear Fuel and / or any of its subsidiaries. In addition to any other restrictions that
may be imposed by Confidentiality or Non-Disclosure Agreements between GE Ddemesis Servicios,
S.A. de C.V and / or GE Nuclear Energy and / or Global Nuclear Fuel and the recipient, may
not be disclosed, copied or used for other than its intended purpose without written permission
from GE Ddemesis Servicios, S.A. de C. and / or GE Nuclear Energy and / or Global Nuclear