ant-user mailing list archives

From Thorbj?rn Ravn Andersen <nospam0...@c.dk>
Subject Re: Invicta - a new open-source build management tool & framework
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 20:39:57 GMT
Nadav Soferman wrote:

>knowledge in the various open-source licenses. Invicta should be used freely
>by anyone (similar to ANT) and an appropriate license should be used (any
>suggestions?).

If so, you should consider the same license as for Ant.

http://ant.apache.org/license.html

I looked for the "what exactly is Invicta, and why is it better than X
for this" section and couldn't locate it quickly.  Am I right in
supposing that invicta is to ant, as configure is to make?

--
  Thorbjoern Ravn Andersen      "...plus...Tubular Bells!"