ant-user mailing list archives

From Laurent Duperval <laurent.duper...@microcell.ca>
Subject Re: run junit tests in a certain order
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 18:45:01 GMT
On 27/11/03 10:16 AM,Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>>>An alternative to your approach is to explicitly use <test>
>>>elements for the tests that need a certain order and exclude them
>>>from the <batchtest> that contains the rest.
>>>

>>I do realize I have this option, but then I'd have to hardcode the
>>test order in build.xml.
>>

>But only for the few files that would fail quickly - or alternatively
>for the few files that run really really long (put the single <test>s
>after the <batchtest>).

You could also have different class names for the tests you want to run
first. Then your test target would be comprised of two depends: one for
thequick tests and the other for everything else.

Not ideal.

<Laurent Duperval> laurent.duperval@microcell.ca

"For every bug fixed, there is a bigger bug not yet discovered."