ant-user mailing list archives

From Laurent Duperval <laurent.duper...@microcell.ca>
Subject Re: Problemn with Jasper and jspc task
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 14:12:03 GMT
On 21/11/03 05:14 PM,Stirling, Scott wrote:

>I would recommend you cut to the chase and use the Java task to invoke weblogic.jsp one
file at a time and call it in a <foreach> (set ANT_OPTS=-Xmx512m or whatever because
<foreach> uses lots of memory if it iterates a lot of times).

Well, that's pretty much how we had is set up before. Guess I'll go back
to that setup. If it ain't broke...

Thanks,

<Laurent Duperval> laurent.duperval@microcell.ca

Flying is the second greatest experience known to man.  Landing is the
first.