ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <>
Subject Antidote Preferences implementation
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2003 03:36:31 GMT
Hi Christoph (et al.) --

I haven't forgotten Antidote! :-)

I'm working on Preferences. The GUI side of Preferences is fairly well
in a Preferences package.

However, some of the low-level stuff is hooked into Core code. Are you
interested in
accepting incomplete (but perfectly safe and compilable) intermediate
submissions as
I work on this so that it's easier to keep my diffs straight? Or should
I continue to keep
this all on my local machine and not trouble you until it's all up and

Jack J. Woehr      # You measure democracy by the freedom it
Senior Consultant  # gives its dissidents, not the freedom
Purematrix, Inc.   # it gives its assimilated conformists. #         - Abbie Hoffman

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message