ant-user mailing list archives

From Donal Quinlan <do...@savvion.com>
Subject hi-jacked email addresses
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 19:03:06 GMT
Has anybody on the list been receiving bounced email for email they did
not send?

I have been getting a ton of emails from servers saying the person 'I'
sent the email to detected a virus in my email. My account is clean and
you may have guessed it but I haven't been sending emails to all these
people. Has any on this list had problems with their email address being
forged? This is pretty much the only public place where I use my work
email address. I don't use it on newsgroups or to sign up for whatever
on the web.

Thanks

Donal