ant-user mailing list archives

From Stan Devitt <jsdev...@stratumtek.com>
Subject Re: AW: style task disagreeing with xalan and saxon
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2003 21:32:40 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion.

I am now getting consistent results though I am not entirely sure yet
what led to full the fix.  Replacing xml-apis.jar as suggested below did
not seem to
have much effect alone, but this and making the XML related jar files
consistant
across lib/endorsed under JAVA_HOME , lib under ANT_HOME  and my
stand-alone xalan led to consistency between xalan and ant.  The saxon
versus xalan discrepancy then disappeared after a thorough XSLT code
review, though I  haven't isolated the crucial change.

java version "1.4.2"
Ant 1.6beta2

Once again,  thanks.

Stan Devitt