ant-user mailing list archives

From Jhon <developer...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to execute task depending on input from command line
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 22:01:45 GMT
Hi,

I want to execute certain task depending upon which option has selected by user during execution
of build.xml.

for eg. if user inputs "dev", then I want to do dev deployment by calling corresponding task.
if user inputs "stage", then I want to do stage deployment by calling corr. task.

I know I can use <input> task to get user input. But not able to understand how can
I check the condition if user input is equal  to "dev" or "stage".

Can any body tell me how can I call targets depending on specific conditions ?

thanks,