ant-user mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: Clover
Date Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:51:22 GMT
On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 04:19 am, Nicholas wrote:
> I have implemented it, but I do not think there is a
> target like you have described as such.

Using the command line instrumenter is not the best way to go when you are
using Ant. Clover comes with a number of Ant tasks that should make setting
up Clover fairly straight forward.

If you go here (reference manual)

	http://thecortex.net/clover/refmanual/index.html

you'll see the Ant tasks available listed down the left menu. In particular
the task to setup your database, etc is here

	http://thecortex.net/clover/refmanual/SetupTask.html

The disadvantage of using the instrumenter directly is that you need to have a
separate build process for Clovering. By using the included Ant tasks, you
can integrate Clovering into your standard build process. It should give you
better control and better maintainability.

I should point out that there are some online discussions where you can raise
support issues and discuss any issues you have getting Clover running.

http://www.thecortex.net/forums/index.jspa

Conor