ant-user mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <>
Subject Re: Clover
Date Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:51:22 GMT
On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 04:19 am, Nicholas wrote:
> I have implemented it, but I do not think there is a
> target like you have described as such.

Using the command line instrumenter is not the best way to go when you are
using Ant. Clover comes with a number of Ant tasks that should make setting
up Clover fairly straight forward.

If you go here (reference manual)

you'll see the Ant tasks available listed down the left menu. In particular
the task to setup your database, etc is here

The disadvantage of using the instrumenter directly is that you need to have a
separate build process for Clovering. By using the included Ant tasks, you
can integrate Clovering into your standard build process. It should give you
better control and better maintainability.

I should point out that there are some online discussions where you can raise
support issues and discuss any issues you have getting Clover running.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message