ant-user mailing list archives

From ramfree <ramfre...@yahoo.com>
Subject evaluating property names with embedded properties
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 05:18:13 GMT
Hi list,

 I need to evaluate a certain property and use its
contents to derive the name of another property which
I will use in the main processing of the ant script.
unfortunately I have not yet met an ant-related page
which discusses this. it is something like this:

<condition property="supported.screens"
value="${${module.name.small}.supported.screen.lang}">
    <and>
        <isset
property="${module.name.small}.supported.screen.lang"/>
    </and>
</condition>

<condition property="supported.screens" value="en">
    <and>
        <not>
            <isset
property="${module.name.small}.supported.screen.lang"/>
        </not>
    </and>
</condition>

  Is this possible? Thanks.