ant-user mailing list archives

From alan brown <alanbr...@pacbell.net>
Subject RE: problem with exec task
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 23:15:46 GMT
that doesn't work I'm afraid.  It works just fine when I run it from the command line with
the parameter, but it fails to get the argument in Ant.

"Conelly, Luis (EM, DDEMESIS)" <Luis.Conelly@ge.com> wrote:Try setting the directory
where the file will be executed

executable="C:\workspace\tools\MGR2COM\Mgr2Com">

-----Original Message-----
From: alan brown [mailto:alanbrown@pacbell.net]
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 4:35 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: problem with exec task

This can't be too tough a problem, but it's got me flummoxed.

I'm trying to call an executable

However the executable when it runs is giving me an error (subscript out
of range) that implies (strongly) that it didn't get the argument
properly.

mgr2com is a VB .exe program if that makes any difference (but it can't,
surely!)

Any help pointing out my glaring error would be appreciated